Rokudo Valley (六道の谷 Rokudo no tani) is one of the mission locations in Way of the Ninja and Revenge of Zen. While a common but mostly insignificant mission location in the first game, it takes a more relevant role in the story of the second game. Based on the picture of the whole map of Utakata, it appears as though Rokudo Valley is situated at the North-Western most part of the map, to the west and across the ravine from Utakata Castle, possibly connected to Phantom Forest on the other side, and to the North of Sotai Tower. It's possible that Goh's Hideout may be situated about halfway between Rokudo Valley and Sotai Tower along the length of the river.
General Information Edit
- Type: Mountain
- Navigation: Moderate
- Amount of Enemies: Decent
- Obstacles: Some
- Total Exits: Two
- Map Size: Big
- Frequency of Missions: Common
The map has two exits, one at the bottom of the valley with a stream running through, and the other closer to the top next to the cliff. There are two cliffs from which players can fall to their death. The map has a winding path that leads up to the top of the hill, where there is a shrine.
Story Relevance Edit
This is one of the maps that Zaji can ambush Goh.
Mission Types Edit
- Total destruction/ Obliteration (Soldiers, Ninja Clan, Barbarians)
- Assassination (Bear, Barbarian Chief, Ninja Master)
- Escort (Oxcart)
- Rescue (Merchant)
Story Missions Edit
Special Missions Edit
In Way of the Ninja
- Duel Mosu Ninja (from Sadame)
- The name literally translates as "Valley of the gods"; this and the shrine at the top of the mountain hint that it may have been holy grounds in the past, but seeing as it has been invaded by barbarians this is most certainly no longer the case.