ACQUIRE Corp. (株式会社アクワイア) is a video game developer based in Japan, primarily known for creating the Tenchu franchise in the late 90's. They have also developed every game in the Way of the Samurai series, also published by Spike.
Way of the Samurai seriesEdit
- Way of the Samurai (2002)
- Way of the Samurai 2 (2004)
- Way of the Samurai 3 (2008)
- Way of the Samurai 4 (2011)
- Tenchu: Stealth Assassins (1998)
- Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins (2000)
- Tenchu: Shadow Assassins (2009)
- Kamiwaza (2006)
- What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord? (2007)
- What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord? 2 (2008)
- Class of Heroes (2009)
- Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (JP: 2009, NA: 2011)
- Akiba's Trip (2011)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.